Martin OOO18E retro Acoustic guitar with pickup
Martin's groundbreaking Retro Series represents the most significant advancement of our era in amplified acoustic sound. Based upon a beautiful 1940 14-fret 000-18 "donor" guitar from the Martin Museum collection, this 24.9" short scale model produces clear and expressive response for stage or studio use. With modern performance and playability, the 000-18E Retro offers the visual and tonal integrity of the genuine mahogany auditorium guitars from the pre-war era.
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: Gloss
- CONSTRUCTION: Dovetail Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Gloss
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 24.9"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Genuine Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Fishman Aura VT
Warranty 12 months (limited) Model OOO18ERetro What's in the box
1 x Acoustic
1 x Case
1 x User manual