Martin GPCPA4 Performing artist Acoustic guitar with pickup
Like so many classic Martins from years past, the Performing Artist series is crafted using nothing but the finest tonewoods, with solid Sitka spruce for the top and solid Sapele making up the back and sides. Add to this a satin-finished neck, a unique neck carve, and a convenient cutaway, and you've got a guitar that's downright inspiring to play.
- Finish: Natural Polished Gloss
- Construction: Simple Dovetail Neck Joint
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Hybrid "x" Scalloped
- Top Braces: Solid Sitka Spruce 5/16"
- Back Material: Solid Sapele
- Side Material: Solid Sapele
- Binding: Black Boltaron
- Neck Material: Select Hardwood
- Neck Shape: Performing Artist Profile
- Nut Material: White Corian
- Headstock: Solid/Square Taper
- Headplate: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Heelcap: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Material: Black Richlite
- Scale Length: 25.4"
- Frets Total: 20
- Fingerboard Width At Nut: 1-3/4"
- Fingerboard Width At 12th Fret: 2-1/8"
- Fingerboard Position Inlays: Offset Dots — White Abs
- Finish Back and Sides: Satin
- Finish Top: Polished Gloss
- Finish Neck: Satin
- Bridge Material: Black Richlite
- Bridge Style: Performing Artist Belly
- Bridge String Spacing: 2-3/16"
- Saddle: 16" Radius/Compensated/White Tusq
- Tuning Machines: Chrome Enclosed with Large Buttons
- Bridge and End Pins: White with Black Dots
- Pickguard: Delmar Tortoise Color
- Electronics: Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2
Warranty 12 months (limited) Model GPCPA4 What's in the box
1 x Guitar
1 x Case
1 x User Manual