Martin D15M Streetmaster acoustic with pickup
With an all mahogany body, the DC-15ME produces a warm, rich, full tone. This Dreadnought acoustic-electric cutaway model is complete with an East Indian rosewood fingerboard and bridge. The beauty of the fingerboard is enhanced with diamonds and squares position inlays. MartinGlod plus electronics complete this model and make it a very affordable and versatile instrument for player looking for a classic, timeless model. This model is a variation on the D-15 played by Chris Martin of Coldplay.
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret Cutaway
- FINISH TOP: Satin
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK & SIDE FINISH: Satin
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Non-Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16''
- TOP MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval
- BACK MATERIAL: Mahogany
- NECK TAPER: Standard Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: Mahogany
- ELECTRONICS: Martin Gold Plus
Warranty 12 months (limited) Model D15MESTREETMASTER What's in the box
1 x Guitar
1 x Case
1 x User manual